Friday, June 27, 2008

SO Far Behind...

I know it has been forever since I posted. It has been crazy, I have been traveling and shuffling kids every which way!

The Dallas Show was fun but not really great in sales. I met some really great people! You can learn so much just hanging out at a trade show! (Good, bad and who wants to hook up with who!) Really, it's like an adult singles bar in many ways. I did not partake as Titan Boy and my's anniversary was last week, I thought that might be a little rude!

Once I was back I had to deal with employee issues. Now I am a few employees shorter than when I started but what do you do? (Don't be the boss, it can be the worst part of owning your own business) We are not to busy right now so hopefully I can get caught up before the back to school rush starts in a few weeks!

I will share more stories from the road later. Just wanted to post that I hadn't disappeared!
Tahoe Girl

1 comment:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

I'll work for you. The housing market is sloooooow....

:)