Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, today is my birthday! I am turning 34! Woo Hoo! OK maybe not so much but I have lots of friends coming over tonight to help me celebrate! Bring on the margaritas! In honor of my 34th birthday I thought I would share 34 things you did not know about me....
1. I have lived in the same city for all 34 years but 2.
2. I went to the same elementary school as the oldest Mini Tahoe is attending.
3. I "secretly" wanted all boys! (not that I don't love the little princess!)
4. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 18.
5. I have only had my heartbroken twice. (But I have broken quite a few!)
6. I have a tattoo of a Disney character on my hip that came out of the 1992 Sears Catalog!
7. My first car was a BMW. (Not as cool as it sounds!)
8. I have a fabulous sister!
9. I had my first kiss when I was 13 on a church rafting trip.
10. I got married in 1998! In 6 days I will celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary.
11. I am a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl.
12. I go thru 2 pairs of tennis shoes a year.
13. I hate to clean my house (Titan Boy normally does it)
14. I love to iron, it's a stress reliever.
15. I have three dogs and 1 cat (plus the stray that eats in my garage) Oh, yeah and a fish.
16. I still have two years of college left to complete (I plan on going to callege with the kids!)
17. I love Asian Lillies! They are the absolute most beautiful flowers!
18. I have to eat mayonnaise on my chik fil a but I hate mayonnaise in any other setting.
19. I only drink Coke, no Pepsi substitutes for me!
20. I have owned 3 businesses...a photography company, a scrapbook store and now an embroidery company.
21. I was in telecommunications sales before I had kids.
22. My favorite movie is the Ghost and Mr Chicken! I saw it once in elementary school for being student of the week and have loved it ever since.
23. I named the oldest Mini Tahoe after my dad. The second Mini Tahoe after myself. The third Mini Tahoe after the town my grandmother was from.
24. I tried to talk my sister out of naming my niece what she named her cause I didn't like her monogram.
25. I rearranged Mini Tahoe #3's name because the J doesn't work on the right side of a diamond monogram. (Titan boy thought I was crazy but you can't have an embroidery company and a kid with an ugly monogram!)
26. I have friends that I have had for 20 years!
27. My first job was a t McDonalds. Met my best friend there and got my heartbroken there!
28. I have naturally curly hair. I pay to have it straightened once a year!
29. My mom, my sister and I live within a 2 mile triangle of each other.
30. I dream of having an organized life and not the chaos I deal with everyday.
31. I have ADHD. (They diagnosed me when Mini Tahoe #1 was diagnosed)
32. I believe all people are good. It's a character flaw and I get burned by this all the time!
33. I will do anything for my friends, no matter what else is going on in my life!
34. I am truly blessed with an incredible family and fabulous group of friends!

There's a little glimpse into who I am! I am off to get ready to celebrate!
Tahoe Girl Another Year Older

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!
34 not so bad...so welcome to the club!

Suburban prep said...

Happy Birthday.
Hope it is a good year.
I'll celebrate my 10th anniversary this year as well.