Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy



What happened to the lazy days of summer they are all talking about in those commercials? There is nothing lazy about my summer so far! This week is especially CRAZY! Mini Tahoe #1 has 2 swim meets, 2 baseball games and 3 days of golf camp! I leave on Wed. morning for Dallas again and Titan Boy leaves Wed morn for Indy. Really, you would think we were really important as busy as we are! Thank goodness mini#2 and #3 don't have activities yet! What will I do when they have equally crazy schedules? Oh, I know, I will just add a pop up camper to my monogrammed Tahoe. Maybe I will get a pink one! And of course it will be monogrammed too! Along with everything inside it! Then we could just park every night at the location where one of us has to be at first! I think this is a fabulous idea!!! We could sell our house and other car and just live in parking lots!
We would be such a close family since we will be sleeping in triple bunkbeds traveling circus style and all!
What do you think? Isn't it a great idea?
Tahoe Girl

No comments: