Saturday, July 19, 2008

Everybody has a hero....


When I was a kid I never missed an episode of Wonder Woman. I wanted to be her so bad! I even had the "underoos" set so every night I would dress like her! How could you not love a woman who had an invisible plane and a magic lasso?

SO fast forward 30 years...I still love Wonder Woman and I still want to be her. Some days I think I am her and try and do too much. (Just without the lasso or the invisible plane) I currently even have the Wonder Woman Theme song as my ring tone (Which drives The Lawyers Wife crazy!) But recently I received the best piece of Wonder Woman a grown woman could ask for...

My own personal Wonder Woman Cape!

Ahh yes, thanks to my VBF Ms Everything Coach, I am now the proud owner of a fabulous cape. Which I have been known to wear around the office on occasion when I need to feel the power...

I think I see a Halloween Costume in the making...anyone got the boots I can borrow?
Tahoe Girl

No comments: