Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Last but not least...

Ok so I hardly ever talk about the littlest tahoe. I guess he will have to get used to that in life cause there are no pictures of him anywhere, not even the thought of a baby book or anything. The mother guilt is kicking in here. I know I am not the only one here who has more kids than she knows what to do with and has forgotten some details as she gets through but I digress....

The reason I started this post this way is because...

Today my nanny was sick so I got to play "mommy" all afternoon. This started with picking up little stud (littlest tahoe's new nickname) from preschool. After the shocked look on his face wore off in the carpool lane we headed back to my office to see if I could still get some work done. Of course this included a swing thru the golden arches drive thru to grab some lunch. The whole time we were in line he kept saying "growns peeece". After the fifteenth time I finally figured out this meant playground please. Due to the fact that I had tons of work to do I said "no not today but maybe another day". Little stud thinks for a minute and says "cookie then". Umm what? "COOKIE PEEECE" comes quickly from the backseat again. "Oh you want a cookie?" Little stud says "YES!" and I am thinking, ok not too bad compromise.

That was until he insisted on eating the three pack of cookies before the chicken nuggets. And you know what is the worst part? I let him!

I am such a sucker for a cute little blond haired blue eyed boy in a madras carseat that it is embarrassing. I would have argued with Sassy Tahoe until we both were out of breath on this issue but no, Little Stud has mommy right where he wants me!

Tahoe Girl

2 comments:

Kim said...

So true, J4 always got away with murder because he was so darn cute. Now it's coming back to bite me in the butt.

Hillcrest Acres said...

Isn't that always the case with the youngest of the family? I know mine has learned to use it to his full advantage with giving me the puppy dog eyes and bottom lip sticking out.