Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Prepare Yourselves...

Today, the most fabulous thing arrived in the mail! No it wasn't my check from Publishers Clearing House, it was the New Spring Catalog from Lands End Kids!

Now normally I just bend down the corners of the page, forget about the catalog and buy crap at the end of the season when its on clearance but then I saw this...
 

OMG! I almost had a You KNow WHat in the Kitchen!
I SUPER PINK PUFFY HEART THESE SHOES! I used to wear them back in the day when I was young and cute and I LOVED THEM! And it gets even better cause now I can order them for the Mini Tahoes!!!
The biggest is gonna be mad cause the dont come in black (just pink and navy) and they dont have skulls on them and he will have to tie them instead of slip them on but I DONT CARE! I am ordering them NOW!

And I just might get pink and navy for myself!

New Bumper sticker going on the Tahoe in the am..."Will Monogram for Tretorns"....

Happy Preppy Dreams...
Tahoe Girl

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I bought that same pair last year.
LOVE is all I can say.
Brought be back to my high school years when Tretorns were a staple.

Sherrie said...

OMG I remember wearing Tretorns in HS!