Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Public Service Announcement

I am sure many of you have the same problem I do and it is about time I do something about it!

Yes, I am talking about SPEED DEMONS!

This moring while watching the oldest two mini's walk to the bus stop in the dark at o'crack thirty I noticed how many of my neighbors HAUL ASS on their way to work!

Listen Up Here People of Tahoe Lane! SLOW DOWN!!!! It is dark and early and there are children out freezing their little behinds off waiting on the big cheese! They can see you but can you see them? Probably not as you are in a hurry cause you overslept or cause your coffee spilled, etc. etc. etc.

I really dont care what your reason is SLOW DOWN! This is a neighborhood, not a speedway! There is no where you need to go in  such a hurry that you are willing to risk my childrens lives to get there! I myself am late almost everywhere I go but I dont hit 60mph in a neighborhood to try and shave a minute or two off my commute time. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

So tomorrow speed demons, don't be surprised if you see a wild haired women in a polka dotted bathrobe with a flashlight and a notepad writing citations! That will be me! You WILL slow down! IF you choose to ignore this warning I just might leave sticky notes all over your car while your sleeping that tell everyone you don't care about anyone but yourself! I might post pictures of your car in the Tahoe Lane newsletter so EVERYONE knows your offenses! I wouldn't cross me if I were you!

Come on girls jump on the bandwagon, let's go kick some speed demon ass! This can't only happen in my neighborhood, are they speeding through yours also?

Tahoe Girl

No comments: