Saturday, May 30, 2009

Uh-oh!

As I have mentioned we have entered into deathcon 4 around here, in many households it's just called potty training but not in the Tahoe household. It's just plain bad!

Bad because he is the third child and I kinda don't care if he goes to Kindergarten in a diaper in two years. He will only do it once.

Bad because I don't want to visit every bathroom in every place we go.

Bad because I forget to go myself how am I going to remind him every ten minutes?

I do know he's ready and smart enough. He is just messing with me at this point and here is how I know this....

Picture It....GiGi's Kitchen....Friday 7:30pm....Cutie Tahoe has managed to arrive in a dry diaper, wear a bathing suit for almost an hour, never enter the pool and is still all dry.....He is standing in front of her pantry and I hear......UH-OH (which is never good).......I turn around and all I see is a river on the floor....so I run grab him and say "Stop and let's go sit on the potty"...to which he replies...."No, I done now, can I have new pants?"

My silver lining in this story...atleast he said Uh-oh!

Tahoe Girl

1 comment:

Jessica Ryan said...

Just stumbled across your blog... very fabulous! I have a 3.5 year old and your post hits close to home... we were potty training last summer. It is not fun, especially the third time around... and yes, Uh-Oh is a very good thing!