Monday, March 9, 2009

If your looking for me...

I will be the one barely moving probably still sitting in this chair. Why do you ask? Because I thought it would be cool to show a bunch of 8 year old's just how good a baseball player I used to be. What I forgot...I'm not 14 anymore and my body does not move like that either. Ugh! What was I thinking? I will probably cry when I wake up tomorrow morning cause I am pretty sure I have detached some muscles and twisted some joints in ways they shouldn't be but now twelve 8 year old boys think I am awesome cause I can throw you out from center field as your sliding into home!

Next week I am going to teach them all how to slide like a pro...who wants to go ahead and send me some icy hott?

Sore and Smiling!
Tahoe Girl

2 comments:

Gabi said...

What a cool mom you are! These are the things that will be remembered....happy recovery! ;)

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Oh man. I warned you about that whole "playing with the children" thing...

Guess you'll have to sit tight and monogram something!