Sunday, August 24, 2008

And the winner is...

Ok I thought it only fair that if you listed your embarrassing IPOD songs I should do the same! Here goes....

1.Romeo by Dolly Parton (Hey I always sing along)
2. Nine to Five by Dolly Parton ( I see a trend here)
3. It's Raining Men by the Weather Girls
4. Thank God I'm A country boy by John Denver
5. 2 yes 2 songs by Meatloaf

I am sure if I looked further into the thing I could find more!!!

And last but not least.....
The WINNER of the Sassy Happy is JULIE from The Primrose Princesses!

Email me your details and I will send you your sassy happy gift!

Thanks for all the comments!
Tahoe Girl

1 comment:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Great choice...sadly I have 3 of those songs alo on my iPod!

wake up in the morning, stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition...

love me some dolly!