Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just one more....

UPDATED TEN MINUTES LATER!!!!!!
OK I got my 100 so just read the below post and vote for your choice of reward!!!!!

I just need ONE MORE FOLLOWER to reach 100!


So I am going to offer a bribe reward to get me there...

If  I reach 100 followers I will do one of the following...
1. write 100 quirky things about me that you don't know
2. Let Titan Boy be guest blogger for a day
3. Post an obnoxious picture from my youth in a tacky outfit that I am sure my mother picked out
4. Something y'all suggest!

Pick one of the above and leave it as a comment! Then, when I reach 100 followers, I will do whatever y'all choose.

So what's it gonna be?
Tahoe Girl

2 comments:

Titan Boy said...

I win! I mean, I am not #100 but I was the first to post. Um, maybe you should have asked if I'd like to be a guest blooger.Anyway, since I win I will take the parade around the house in something sexy option.

What?

AlexisMorgan said...

I just joined. I'd love the 100 list.... it's always fun to read about new friends.