Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Inquiring Minds....

With three kids there is rarely a question presented to me that I have not answered before in some fashion...you know the ones...why is the sky blue, etc etc. That is until last night, the littlest Tahoe threw me a curve ball with this one...


TT: Where does poop live?

TG: Um, what? Do you mean before or after it comes out?

TT: After it comes out, where does it live?

TG: Well, we flush it down the potty and then it goes to a water treatment plant.

TT: Oh, then what do they do with it? Cause it has to live somewhere!

TG: Well, the clean the water and then use it for other things.

TT: Do they use soap to wash it?

TG: Yes, strong soap, VERY strong soap.

TT: Oh ok, can we go visit my poop after they wash it?

At this point I exited the bathroom. How do you tell a 3 yr old you cannot go visit his poop? He already has a hard enough time "letting it go" and I don't want to scar him for life!

This one is gonna be a challenge...
Tahoe Girl

1 comment:

Miss Sweet Tea said...

this is so funny! kids are the cutest with their questions!