Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ok I fell off the deep end...

into the abyss of retail at Christmas! Ugh there are just not enough hours in the day anymore.

Since I last posted I have...worked WAY TOO Much, Read all four books in the Twilight series, seen the movie twice and watched my favorite football team from the sidelines of last weeks game!

No I cannot complain, life is good....just going by way too quickly!

Have lots of stories and adventures to catch you up on but I have to go finish (start) my December marketing calendar (I know it's the 10th already!)

Tahoe Girl

3 comments:

Kim said...

I used to work at a catering company when I first moved to ATL and I remember December passing in a virtual blur....and then it was similar in the early days of J1's Nutcracker career, although I'd added having babies and wrangling toddlers to the mix, so it was even more mind numbing than my catering days.

Cannot even imagine retail.

January's coming. Deep breaths.

Lipstick said...

LOL about reading all the Twilight books. I'm dying to read them too so I can understand the hysteria.

Miss JC said...

I just ran across your blog through many many links of friends of friends..haha.. cute stuff! I actually had a dream about Edward just after reading the first book way before the movie trailors even came out...so awkward..and cool at the same time! :)