Friday, August 6, 2010

Not what I planned..

This post was going to be about the fact that school started yesterday and summer was over and how proud I was of myself for surviving my first summer at home with the Mini's in 5 years...

BUT...

instead it's about this....

Last night right before bed, Titan Boy noticed a chunk on hair in the sink and the little sideburn trimmer was on the bathroom counter. Thinking that Mini #1 was trimming his sideburns or just goofing off and just making a mess I ignored it and went to bed.

Fast forward to this morning when we were giving him a speech about not messing with stuff that wasn't his, that is when I noticed something a little different...

HE IS MISSING ALMOST AN ENTIRE EYEBROW!

He "trimmed" his right eyebrow almost completely off! Not to mention the fact that the center of his left one is missing too! He is 10 years old for goodness sake! What the heck? He looks ridiculous!

I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry! I didn't want to start a war with him right before he headed out the door for school but I wanted to drag him upstairs and draw them back on like my grandmother used too! He has red hair so it's not that is overly obvious but once you look at him you know something is off.

Atleast we don't have pictures scheduled anytime soon!
Tahoe Girl

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

ROTFLMAO I was going to say that his natural consequence would be his school picture this year. ;)

Sunshine and Snoopy said...

That is priceless. It will be a great story at his rehersal dinner!! Don't sweat it, it's kids...